1st Line Analyst
Are you enthusiastic? Do you have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills and a positive attitude? This is a unique opportunity to launch your career as a 1st Line Support Analyst.
We are looking for good team players who understand what good customer service is. So long as you have a basic level of knowledge in ICT, we can teach the rest!
Cantium Business Solutions are a wholly-owned company of Kent County Council. We have a growing ICT customer base including Kent County Council, EIS schools, Invicta Law, Employment Check users and many more!
As part of the dedicated Service Desk, a 1st Line Support Analyst will work closely as a team in supporting and helping our customers through technology.
1st Line Analysts are the first point of contact for our customers and provide fantastic telephone, webchat and remote support. We provide services to a broad spectrum of customers including basic IT troubleshooting and how do I’s.
You’ll be fully supported by a large team of colleagues along with great supportive management who’ll coach you in regular conversations and 1:1s.
You will receive training across all aspects of the role which is provided by an induction mentor. This includes overviews, customer service coaching, in-person and eLearning courses and an opportunity to meet others within teams across the business.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and personal. To be an excellent 1st Line Analyst, you’ll need to have:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and learn new skills quickly
- Effective time management
- Openness to feedback and confidence in working with others in a team
- A basic understanding of IT
- Initiative and common sense
This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 days after 5 years
- Paid Public Holidays – will normally be given on or in respect of the eight public holidays. In addition, a paid concessionary day (as determined by Cantium Business Solutions) may be given at Christmas.
- Cantium Group Pension scheme
- Employee discounts - including supermarket savings, cashback with your favourite online shops and discounted instore and online instant vouchers.
- Electric car scheme
- Performance-related pay - Subject to qualifying service, staff pay will be reviewed in April each year via line manager assessment.
- Regular anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
The Ideal Candidate
For further information please contact:
Claire Worsley- Claire.Worsley@cantium.solutions
Matthew Fox - Matthew.Fox@cantium.solutions
Cantium Business Solutions