We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join us to manage our portfolio of existing mid-level key accounts within our education department to ensure high levels of customer loyalty and retention, increased customer spend through additional sales and improved customer satisfaction. Support income growth of Cantium and feed into the development of service offers to meet changing customer requirements.
- Responsible for the developing relationships with mid-level key accounts to deliver high quality customer service; build customer loyalty and identify future needs and opportunities to grow accounts.
- Responsible for liaising with delivery teams to support with the management of any risks or impacts to the quality measures of the service as feedback by clients.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and Cantium services representing the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers and ensuring these customers' needs and expectations are met by Cantium.
- Support with the development of customer insight through Sector Leads to inform how services are developed and delivered to new and existing clients based on customer requirements.
- Work with colleagues in sales and marketing and on-boarding teams to ensure a seamless customer experience every time
What we need from you
- Experience of managing high volume / high value customer relationships in a large, multi-service organisation.
- Account management experience with experience of understanding customer spend and methods of growing customer loyalty.
- Experience of working with people at all levels.
- Good understanding of the political environment within local government.
- An understanding the financial management of accounts including cost and profitability.
- Experience within an educational or public sector organisation working as an Account Manager or similar position.
What Cantium can offer you
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org