We are a ‘Fast’ ‘Insight driven’ Customer Led’ and ‘Connected’ business with a drive to succeed through the recruitment and development of our people. Key to our success is building high performing teams, underpinned by an outcome focused philosophy.
We are searching for a Business Analyst to play a key role in solving business challenges by improving organisational practices and processes. Reporting to the Strategy and Consulting lead and working closely with senior stakeholders, you will conduct research using business intelligence and data analytics tools to understand how changes to processes, products, services, and software can create efficiencies and add value.
A Cantium Business Analyst is also a leader, so you will work with your peers and external partners to understand how new data analytics technologies and market trends can be leveraged to deliver positive business outcomes and help to develop and implement best-practice standards and guidelines. You will also be willing to share knowledge and mentor those around you.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools to deliver data-driven business insights.
- Experience of data modelling and analytics and communicating findings effectively to disparate stakeholder communities.
- The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies.
- Experience of modelling business processes using tools and techniques.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work across several projects simultaneously.
- Breadth of architecture knowledge spanning Business, Applications, Data, Technology, Security and Service.
What we can offer you in return:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc.bank holidays).
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- 4x Life Assurance Benefit
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
- Workplace Wellbeing Services.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
For further information please contact the Cantium HR Team - email@example.com