Business Intelligence Manager
We provide tailored ICT, HR, payroll and Finance services to customers across the UK. We’re proud of our Public Sector heritage, which has given us a foundation in business delivery and infrastructure insight. We are a ‘Fast’ ‘Insight driven’ Customer Led’ and ‘Connected’ business with a drive to succeed through the recruitment and development of our people. Key to our success is building high performing teams, underpinned by an outcome focused philosophy. We fully embrace flexible working including when, where and how you work.
We are searching for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead on the development of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics to enable the business to make timely and effective decisions that support excellent customer service and operational effectiveness.
Cantium have recently approved a BI strategy and roadmap to deliver four key target outcomes:
- Centralised source of truth
- Automated and self-service reporting
- Data hungry culture
- Establishment of a BI centre of excellence
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the delivery of the strategy and ensure the business maximises value from our data, helping improve how we work and deliver an excellent service to our customers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience of using Power BI for enterprise reporting.
- Experience of performance management and analysis including the design and development of performance management systems to support achievement of organisational goals.
- Experience of working with large and varied datasets including financial, commercial, customer, operational and workforce data.
- Experience of using statistical and analytical tools.
- Experience of successfully managing change.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders (Board/Exec level) and clients.
- Experience of improving data quality and assurance.
- Robust workload management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills. Maintain strong partnerships with all stakeholders to provide an efficient service to customers.
- Strong people management with ability to mentor, train and lead a team to achieve results and a natural flair for team building.
- Ability to work flexibly and in close collaboration with other Managers and customers.
What we can offer you in return:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Detailed induction and training programme
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor and have an on-going development plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Support Line Counselling
- Workplace Wellbeing Services
- Electric Car Scheme
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We value different skillsets and recognise that career paths are fluid. Whether you aim to manage your own team of people or really hone your specialist skills and become an expert in your area, the opportunity to follow your career goals is available at Cantium.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
For further information please contact Nick Hunter - Nicholas.Hunter@cantium.solutions
About the Company
“Cantium Business Solutions” is owned by Kent County Council and provides tailored ICT, HR and Finance services to its customers across the UK; including support for all Kent County Council offices and over 600 Schools. We’re proud of our Public Sector heritage, which has given us a foundation in business delivery and infrastructure insight. This uniquely enables us to drive innovation and progressive practices to deliver the best value for our clients.