Commercial and Bids Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic Commercial and Bids Administrator to join us. The successful candidate will be administering and following up quotes from our customers. They will support our bids and tender activities by identifying pre-procurement and new tender opportunities, answering a variety of sales enquiries from customers via email or telephone and liaising with our Account Managers to ensure enquiries are dealt with efficiently.
If you have held a previous Sales Administrator role and worked in a Customer Service function previously it would be great to hear from you.
This is a hybrid role where you would be based in our Kent based offices 1-2 days per week.
- Administration of sales opportunities, customer records and quotations
- Answering a variety of sales enquiries from customers via email and phone
- Inputting and maintaining of data and our CRM, Quotation and Service Management systems (Salesforce, Quotewerks and ServiceNow)
- Monitoring of shared email inboxes ensuring we respond and acknowledge customers within the agreed service level agreements
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal colleagues, managers and staff and external customers, clients and external partners through various communication methods
What we need from you
- Experience of identifying business development opportunities and acting on them
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience if meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building ability is a must
- Experience with Salesforce, Quotewerks and ServiceNow is desirable
What Cantium can offer you
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
For further information please contact email@example.com