Enterprise Systems Administrator
We are a ‘Fast’ ‘Insight driven’ Customer Led’ and ‘Connected’ business with a drive to succeed through the recruitment and development of our people. Key to our success is building high performing teams, underpinned by an outcome focused philosophy. We fully embrace flexible working including when, where and how you work.
Our ICT, HR and Finance teams provide bespoke and tailored service solutions to customers across the UK including Health, Local Government, Education and the Private Sector. Our main office is based in Kingshill, although we fully embrace remote working.
You will be providing ICT support for our customers enterprise systems. Responding promptly and effectively to incidents and actioning planned changes. You will undertake medium scale system enhancements and contribute on the delivery of a range of medium sized projects to meet our customers requirements and ensure the smooth operation of the Enterprise Systems and environment.
You have experience in:
- Windows Server 2008R2 – 2019; best practice, security, administration and roles and features.
- Microsoft Active Directory; best practice, security, administration including certificates, DNS, DHCP, NPS, together with Hybrid identity experience.
- Exchange 2016; including hybrid deployments and Exchange Online.
- System Center Configuration Manager; including co-management Intune and the Intune platform.
What we can offer you:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- Detailed induction and training programme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
Our belief that ‘everyone is a leader’ underpins our Career Pathways and recognises that everyone is an individual and will want to develop their career in their own way and at their own pace, whether that be as Managers or technical specialists within fields of expertise.