Enterprise Systems Administrator
We are a ‘Fast’ ‘Insight driven’ Customer Led’ and ‘Connected’ business with a drive to succeed through the recruitment and development of our people. Key to our success is building high performing teams, underpinned by an outcome focused philosophy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our dedicated team , who will be providing ICT support for our customers enterprise systems. Responding promptly and effectively to incidents and actioning planned changes. You will undertake medium scale system enhancements and contribute on the delivery of a range of medium sized projects to meet our customers requirements and ensure the smooth operation of the Enterprise Systems and environment.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Windows Server 2008R2 – 2019; best practice, security, administration and roles and features.
- Microsoft Active Directory; best practice, security, administration including certificates, DNS, DHCP, NPS, together with Hybrid identity experience.
- Exchange 2016; including hybrid deployments and Exchange Online.
- System Center Configuration Manager; including co-management Intune and the Intune platform.
What we can offer you:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- Detailed induction and training programme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
- Standby Allowance
We value different skillsets and recognise that career paths are fluid. Whether you aim to manage your own team of people or really hone your specialist skills and become an expert in your area, the opportunity to follow your career goals is available at Cantium.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
For further information please contact Richard Outen - Richard.Outen@cantium.solutions