HR Helpdesk Advisor
Are you customer focused with excellent attention to detail?
Does your experience include working in a fast-paced HR or payroll environment responding to varied customer queries via phone, email and live chat? Or do you think with some great training you could quickly develop this knowledge?
Are you looking to develop these skills in an interesting and varied role with a customer focused organisation, committed to flexible / hybrid working with great opportunities for development?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our HR Delivery team continues to grow, and we are now seeking talented individuals to:
- Provide customer focused first line support via phone, email and live chat, aiming to resolve queries to a high standard and on first contact
- Take responsibility for own workload whilst also proving support for other team members, and knowing when to escalate queries
- Update and maintain HR and Payroll records ensuring entries are accurate and in accordance with legislation and contractual variations, using a range of databases including Oracle and ITrent
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships across the business and with our external customers and suppliers
This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
What we can offer you:
- Market premium payment of £1k per annum.
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services
- Electric Car Scheme
- Employee shopping discount scheme
Our belief that ‘everyone is a leader’ underpins our Career Pathways and recognises that everyone is an individual and will want to develop their career in their own way and at their own pace, whether that be as Managers or technical specialists within fields of expertise.
For further information please contact Sam Towers - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cantium Business Solutions