Providing specialist technical support for security systems for Cantium Business Solutions / HoldCo and it’s customers. Responding to incidents and carrying out significant planned changes, ensuring that ICT security is always maintained appropriately. The role will require you to carry out large scale complex system enhancements and lead on the delivery of projects.
Monitors the application and compliance of security operations procedures, and reports on non-compliance.
- Advises on and assists with the assessment of the potential impact on existing access security mechanisms of specific planned technical changes, in order to help ensure that potential compromise or weakening of existing security controls is minimised.
- Uses network management systems software and appropriate analysis equipment to collect routine network load statistics.
- Develop standards, procedures and tools, and carries out large scale high impact tasks associated with the planning, installation, upgrade, operation, control and maintenance of security systems and services.
What we need from you
- A proven track record of a senior position in security administration and operations or related Service Delivery function working in a centralised team.
- Proven experience of perimeter security architecture and proven experience of complex security design and implementation, including end point control i.e. Anti-virus and remote access solutions.
- Project delivery of large scale high impact projects
- Production of procedural documentation and its use
- Expert knowledge of remote access solutions and management including IP-SEC VPN’s
- Expert knowledge of the Firewall architecture, support and management
- Expert knowledge of Network security design principals
- Expert knowledge of e-mail and internet filtering solutions i.e. ForcePoint
- Proficient in methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of technical diagrams, test plans, business cases and any other key deliverables
What Cantium can offer you
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
For further information please contact email@example.com