A new and exciting opportunity has become available within the ICT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Technology Delivery function for a Security Architect.
Working as part of the Technology Delivery Team your focus will be to ensure that the organisation invests in the right technology initiatives to achieve its goals most efficiently and to help ensure ICT Security services are fit for purpose from a technical perspective and meet the changing needs of Cantium Business Solutions customers, partners and other agencies.
- Develop the security architecture providing leadership and direction across the Cantium Business Solutions and within the team.
- Produce Technology roadmaps aligned to strategic business requirements.
- Evaluation and analysis of the market, emerging technologies, and trends.
- Extensive experience of planning, designing, and implementing new security services and technology for infrastructure platforms and cloud-based deployments.
- Technical lead with the ability to deliver complex technical solutions.
- Troubleshooting complex problems to solve deployment and operational problems.
- Produce and review new proposals and assist with bids for new opportunities.
- Produce high-level designs, low level designs, test plans and deployment guidelines.
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies and willing to take Security qualifications.
Key Skills/ knowledge
You will have proven experience and knowledge in the following areas.
- Significant experience of being the technical lead with the ability to deliver complex technical solutions.
- Significant experience working on large scale high impact projects.
- Extensive experience of Firewalls (e.g. Palo Alto, Checkpoint), Networks (e.g. Cisco) and Microsoft cloud services and complimentary technologies (e.g. ATP, Nessus, Darktrace, other monitoring & detection products).
- Extensive experience of complex network, server, and storage (preferably Azure) design and implementations.
- Ability to conduct network and security audits.
- Excellent understanding of secure connection services (e.g. VPN, firewall, ATP).
- Expertise in security design of data centre solutions and infrastructure as well as Cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
“Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
For further information please contact Richard Outen - Richard.Outen@Cantium.Solutions
About the Company
“Cantium Business Solutions” is owned by Kent County Council and provides tailored ICT, HR and Finance services to its customers across the UK; including support for all Kent County Council offices and over 600 Schools. We’re proud of our Public Sector heritage, which has given us a foundation in business delivery and infrastructure insight. This uniquely enables us to drive innovation and progressive practices to deliver the best value for our clients.