Senior Education Recruitment Advisor
We have an opportunity for a Senior Assistant in our Kent-Teach team providing an effective and comprehensive service in the Education Recruitment Sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you want to take that next step in your career and thrive on a challenge in a fast paced environment.
This is a temporary role for up to 12 months.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience of the recruitment sector and the challenges associated with teacher recruitment.
- Experience of managing and organising workloads, both their own and others in a team.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with customers and colleagues to facilitate the delivery of a first class recruitment service.
- An analytical eye who will use data to drive decisions
- Ability to work flexibly and in close collaboration with other colleagues and customers.
What we can offer you:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We value different skillsets and recognise that career paths are fluid. Whether you aim to manage your own team of people or really hone your specialist skills and become an expert in your area, the opportunity to follow your career goals is available at Cantium.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate
For further information please contact Harry Nye - Harry.Nye@cantium.solutions
Cantium Business Solutions