Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Administrator (Technical Delivery)
Providing technical delivery of market-leading technical solutions for Cantium’s and its customer’s storage and compute infrastructure technologies. Planning and carrying out high impact / major planned changes. The role will require you to carry out large scale complex system enhancements and lead on the delivery of large-scale projects, co-ordinating priorities and resources for junior members of staff, for the benefit of Cantium users and the smooth operation of the infrastructure.
- Work as part of the Technical Delivery team to deliver on technical projects or programmes within Cantium Business Solution’s portfolio.
- Work on large scale projects, ensuring successful delivery both to time and costs.
- Leads the creation, improvement, and support of quality IT services with optimal utilisation of storage resources, ensuring data security, availability and integrity of business data.
- Produces standards, procedures & guidelines for implementing data protection and disaster recovery functionality for business data using online and offline storage devices.
- Supervises all installation and maintenance work associated with the installation as a whole, including maintenance routines ensuring the appropriate tools and test equipment
What we need from you:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent to include English and Maths
- Relevant ICT industry recognised qualification to advanced level or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Expert knowledge of storage infrastructure, including, SAN disc, Archiving, de-duplication technology, backup appliances and file management
- Expert knowledge of virtualisation hypervisors such as VMWare HyperV, including provisioning, support and high availability
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Netbackup
- Expert knowledge of server hardware architecture including support, maintenance and upgrades.
- Expert knowledge of server and desktop operating systems.
- Expert knowledge of storage and virtualisation architecture design principals
What Cantium can offer you:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org