Senior HR Helpdesk Advisor
We have an opportunity for a Senior HR Helpdesk Advisor on our HR Helpdesk, to support providing high quality HR and payroll advice, guidance and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
You will be 1 of 3 Senior HR Helpdesk Advisors supporting a team of first line advisors delivering a customer helpdesk service across a number of different customer bases who operate on a number of different terms and conditions. The successful candidate will support in the expert handling across the team of all contact with customers via a number of channels, including calls, e-mails and live chat, ensuring the customer journey is seamless throughout. As well as being involved in the planning of the day to day workload and the teams schedule, you will be a key escalation point for first line staff dealing with the most complex and occasionally challenging cases. Expectations of the role include:
- Supervise the team of HR Helpdesk Advisors working with the Team Leader to ensure targets are met, including, monitoring and managing workload expectations, performance at individual and team level and service delivery.
- You will be expected to work closely with the team to achieve first line resolution to enquiries, ensuring the helpdesk take ownership of enquiries and seek resolution.
- You will the first point of call for escalated queries, and will be expected to handle and resolve more complex enquiries in line with service level agreements preventing any breaches.
- You will be expected to contribute to the delivery of the HR Delivery induction programme for newly appointed team members and encourage individual and team development for existing team members through identifying training needs and opportunities as required.
- You will manage workload, monitor calls and e-mail enquiries, to prevent breaches, allocating the resource effectively to ensure our SLA’s are met. You will contribute to the improvement of processes to ensure service delivery is maintained and enhanced.
- You will be expected to work alongside peers in the wider HR Delivery team to ensure knowledge for you and the team is kept up to date, and to increase the level of first line responses and decrease the amount of escalated enquiries.
- A customer focussed approach is essential as you will be required to forge and maintain excellent customer service, identifying issues and offering advice and solutions to ensure timely resolutions. Alongside this you will also be expected to work with customers and colleagues at all levels.
Our aim is to understand our customer’s needs and priorities and use our knowledge and experience to create the right solutions for them.
This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
What we can offer you:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
The Ideal Candidate
For further information please contact Lorraine Fullbrook - Lorraine.Fullbrook@cantium.solutions
Cantium Business Solutions