Systems Management Analyst
Working as part of the Systems Management team, you will provide high-level functional knowledge, expertise, and support of the Cantium Business Solution’s suite of business applications, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
You will be responsible for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small to medium scale projects, implementing changes in business process and configuring application changes as necessary. Within a broad area of expertise, you will investigate incidents and other requests for support, determining the appropriate resolution and escalating to suppliers as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative to achieve goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Familiar with the collection, analysis and interpretation of business requirements into successful application and process improvements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to adjust approach dependent on audience.
- Experience of application testing processes and a strong attention to detail.
- Effective Time Management.
- Experience of working with information systems; ServiceNow experience an advantage.
Some training will be provided; however, you are expected to have experience of working with Information Systems, troubleshooting and applying IT best practice.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
For further information on this role please contact Liam Curran - Liam.Curran@cantium.solutions
About the Company
We are a ‘Fast’ ‘Insight driven’ Customer Led’ and ‘Connected’ business with a drive to succeed through the recruitment and development of our people. Key to our success is building high performing teams, underpinned by an outcome focused philosophy. We fully embrace flexible working including when, where and how you work.
What do we do:
Our ICT, HR and Finance teams provide bespoke and tailored service solutions to customers across the UK including Health, Local Government, Education and the Private Sector.
What we can offer you:
* Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Detailed induction and training programme
* People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities
* A wide range of workplace wellbeing services
* Electric Car Scheme
* Employee shopping discount scheme
Our belief that ‘everyone is a leader’ underpins our Career Pathways and recognises that everyone is an individual and will want to develop their career in their own way and at their own pace, whether that be as Managers or technical specialists within fields of expertise.