We are a ‘Fast’ ‘Insight driven’ Customer Led’ and ‘Connected’ business with a drive to succeed through the recruitment and development of our people. Key to our success is building high performing teams, underpinned by an outcome focused philosophy. We fully embrace flexible working including when, where and how you work.
We are looking for a dynamic and confident experienced Technical Lead to drive the day-to-day technical delivery of the Enterprise Support service for our prestige Gloucestershire based client. Your responsibilities will include overall responsibility for the provision of the underpinning core services including enterprise systems, networking, hosting, databases and security operations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise systems, networking, hosting, databases and security operations.
- Strong understanding of the IT industry, particularly tools, services and standards.
- Experience in utilising ITIL best practice.
- Robust workload management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Customer Service focused.
- Excellent relationship management skills, able to build and maintain strong partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders to provide an efficient service to customers.
- Strong people manager, an experienced mentor, able to train and lead a team to achieve results with a natural flair for team building.
- Proactive, flexible and team orientated.
What we can offer you in return:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- Detailed induction and training programme.
- A wide range of Workplace Wellbeing Services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
At Cantium we value all of our people and recognise that career paths are fluid. As a Leader within Cantium you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to develop and support both yourself and your team to develop your skills and progress along our Career Pathways
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life helping you achieve a great work life balance.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please get in touch.
For further information please contact Ursula Wouldham - Ursula.Wouldham@cantium.solutions