Technical Pre-Sales Administrator
As a Technical Pre-Sales Administrator with Cantium, you will be facilitating and administering the Demand Management process, which is used for the initial documentation and assessment of demand requests. Demand Management process is the vehicle for generating new business, both from existing and prospective customers.
You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders to identify key information required in order to evaluate each demand request, conduct preliminary assessment of demand requests, liaise with customers on the nature and scope of the activity, and ensure all the stakeholders are kept up to date throughout the process.
- Review all incoming demand requests, identifying nature and scope of demands, effort required to write a proposal in response to the demand
- Provide an initial assessment of demands for cost, resources and other parameters required to deliver a solution
- Liaise with customers, account managers, demand sponsors, architects and other colleagues throughout the demand management process; act as a key contact for Demand Management activity
- Facilitate the demand prioritisation process, ensuring all demands are initially assessed and prioritised in accordance with the relevant frameworks
- Monitor the demand backlog and current pipeline, ensuring any relevant issues or prioritisation concerns are escalated
What we need from you
- At least two years of experience in a technical business-facing role
- Good general knowledge of modern technologies, ability to review and assess proposals from the business and technical perspective
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills, ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences, ability to translate non-technical requirements into technical deliverables
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work across multiple demands simultaneously
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, especially in data reporting and manipulation
What Cantium can offer you
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
We recognise that work isn't just somewhere you go for a set number of hours. Work is something we do. “Cantium Working” is our vision of the behaviours and attitudes inherent in ‘agile’ working. As a business we are committed to providing a flexible approach to when, where and how our staff work. Cantium working enables you to work in the way which best balances personal and work life – helping you achieve a great work life balance.
For further information please contact email@example.com